30 REPS: MARCH 2017
Physiotherapists, physical rehabilitation therapists and physiotherapist assistants are faced with difficult decisions every day. CPA wants to increase awareness and provide tools so that you know what to do if you are faced with ethical dilemmas. By learning more about the issues and discussing how we can move forward, we hope to empower you to help protect your professional reputation.
What is 30 reps?
From March 1-30, 2017, we'll share a post a day on shoPTalk about fraud, abuse and waste to help you work your ethical muscle. The month will culminate with a tweet chat where we want to hear from you. How can we continue to protect our professional reputation? Let's talk about these professional issues and get the conversation started.
What can I do right now?
- Keep an eye out for updates about #30reps.
- Spread the word! This 30 reps isn't just for CPA members, please share with your colleagues in the profession.
- Mark your calendar March 1-30 read one blog per day; March 31 Tweet chat 12-1 EST
What can I do?
- Read the reps!
- Share the reps that mean the most to you (use the hashtag #30REPS)
- Talk about issues with your colleagues and employers
- Continue the conversation by responding to the questions at the end of each blog post
- Refer to your provincial standards of practice.
|#30REPS 2017 is brought to you by|