Are you a registered Physiotherapist looking to highlight your knowledge and skills? We currently have exciting opportunities for you to bring your excellent experience to our Physiotherapist departments. We currently have full time, part time, temporary and casual positions available in both acute and primary care.
The physiotherapist is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, educating and evaluating patient response to physiotherapy treatment. The physiotherapist is part of an interdisciplinary team, and assists with the hospital and departmental goals and objectives including continuing quality improvement activities.
What Northern Health has to offer you!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including MSP, extended health/dental and a municipal pension plan for part-time and full-time employees. Casuals have the option of paying for benefits.
- Four weeks vacation with one year of continuous service
- Financial support for moving expenses is available for these positions
- Employee referral program
- Employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
“Loan Forgiveness Programs” offered through the Federal and BC Government
- Spectacular outdoor activities and the shortest commutes in BC
- Masters in Physiotherapy and/or Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Registered member of the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia.