Permanent Full Time
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
Schedule: Monday – Friday (09:00 – 17:00)
Rate Compensation: $40.00 – $44.00 per hour
$5,000.00 Signing Bonus and relocation assistance is available!!!
Do you thrive on having the satisfaction of being on a driven team of industry experts and building a reputation for being one of the best in the industry with exceptional standards of work and quality? If so, join us and let your career blossom at pt Health Cornwall Physiotherapy, a Lifemark Health Group company, Canada’s premier, largest, and most comprehensive healthcare management organization. We believe that when you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Physiotherapist who shares this same philosophy.
At Lifemark, we walk the talk of our company’s Core Values: “We have fun,” We strive for simplicity,” We trust each other to do the right thing,” We go the extra kilometre,” and “We belong here.”
- Opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians and the satisfaction of being on a driven team.
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package for permanent employees.
- Shoppers Drug Mart 30% Employee discount.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan participation.
- Paid Wellness and Vacation days.
- Annual continuing education allowance of $1,500.00 with various internal training opportunities.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Pathways for clinical and corporate leadership.
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab.
- GoodLife Fitness discount.
- Administrative team to facilitate paperwork, booking, and billing – including online scheduling.
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada.
- Mentorship opportunities, as well as a positive and comforting work environment.
- Nationally recognized brand with a strong digital presence.
- Diverse, stable caseload with the flexibility to integrate pre-existing clients.
- Graduate in Physiotherapy from a duly recognized university.
- Registered in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Experienced in treating clients in an outpatient clinical setting.
- Preferably, 1-3+ years of clinical rehabilitation experience is a plus.
- Completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset, notably in the pelvic health program.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Demonstrated to hit the ground running and able to start work with minimum supervision.
Key functions and responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning.
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress and ensuring quality improvement in the delivery of patient care.
- Working collaboratively with other rehabilitation professionals at your clinic.
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations.
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders to achieve service excellence.
- Collaborate operational activities with the team and demonstrate a strong presence in the clinic.
- Engaging in continuous learning, mentorship, and skills development.
- Networking to promote Lifemark Health PT programs with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers for more information.