Congress 2021 Presentations
See below all the presentation available on demand from Congress 2021.
- Click on the course link you would like to view.
- Sign in if you are already an Embodia member OR click on Create a Free Embodia account to access the course
- Click on the ‘Buy Course’ button
- Click on the Get Course button – You will now have access to the recording.
- CPA Congress 2021 – Opening Ceremony (Elder Welcome & President's Opening Address) EN + FR
- Opening Keynote Presentation - Two-Spirit Resilience: The James Makokis Story with Dr. James Makokis EN + FR
- Clinical Audit to Clinical Pearls - Sparking Critical Thinking and Changing Practice
- Experiential Account and Lessons Learned From the Locally-Led Rehabilitation Response to the 2019 Nepal Windstorm Disaster
- Going Back for More: Tips and Tricks for Those Considering or Currently Pursuing Graduate Studies – Panel
- The Never-Ending Birth - Postpartum Patterns of the Bony Pelvis, Clinical Implications, and Solutions
- Use of Virtual Reality in Pain Management - Is It Snake Oil or Promising?
- Understanding the Experience of Pain in Patients With Knee Osteoarthritis - Insights and Implications for Clinical Practice
- Where Do Core Professional Values Fit in Practice? A Panel Discussion
- Keynote – Dr Gigi Osler EN + FR
- Addressing Barriers of Tele-Rehabilitation
- Podium Presentation Block 1 + 2
- Keynote – Enid Graham Panel Discussion EN + FR
- Biopsychosocial Influences on Movement Quality in Low Back Pain - It Can be Disabling!
- The Communication Co-Efficient of Treatment Outcomes: A Fireside Chat
- Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Ensuring Equitable Access to Physiotherapy: Current Conditions and Possible Strategies - Panel
- Meeting the Needs of Cancer Survivors - The Development and Outcomes of the Physiotherapy Cancer Rehabilitation Program
- Exploring Weight Stigma in Physiotherapy: A Multi-Method Session
- Severe Atelectasis Following Total Hip Replacement surgery - A Case for Novel Combined Modalities
- Patient Education is Physiotherapy
- CPA Congress 2021 Gala
- Keynote Presentation with Dr. Marie-Hélène Pelletier
- Embedding Neuroscience Into Your Physiotherapy Practice
- The Significance of Diversity and Inclusion in the Health Care Setting
- Electrophysical Agents: Reviewing the Past, Examining the Present, and Critically Positioning for the Future
- Bringing the 'Self' Into Physiotherapy Practice - We Can't Talk Therapeutic Alliance Without Knowing Ourselves
- Closing Keynote Presentation - Stories of the Visible and Invisible: A 100-Year History of Movement with Stephanie Lurch