What is PD Marketplace?
- PD Marketplace now houses all of CPA's continuing professional development: online courses, webinars, and web casts
- PD Marketplace is supported and powered by Embodia and is a national one-stop shop for the physiotherapy profession looking for quality continuing professional development with high-quality, continuing professional development courses, tracked for each user
Am I eligible for discounts?
CPA members are eligible for these exclusive discounts and deals:
- CPA-created online courses and webinars – 30% discounted rates for all CPA members
- Access to Embodia-created courses – 20% discounted rate for CPA members
- Exclusive discounted rate for access to the Embodia App Exercise Prescription
- Access to more than 150 courses and webinars, many are FREE
Special CPA Member Discounts and Services
CPA members have exclusive discounts for all products. They can use their CPA member number for quick and easy registration and monetization functions: single sign on functionality!
As well, member profile pages will keep a record of all courses completed by the member, making it much easier for the member to retrieve their courses.
How do I access the PD Marketplace?
Three easy steps:
- Sign into your CPA Member Account
- Click on the Practice Resources drop down menu and then click on the PD Marketplace
- Click on the Access the PD Marketplace Now!
Congratulations! You are now in the PD Marketplace!
How do I find courses of interest?
Search for courses in the following ways:
- By areas of interest: there are currently 15 areas of interest to search, from acupuncture to yoga
- By instructor: Search for your favourite instructor
- By CPA content only