Réadaptation au sein de la communauté
- International Centre for the Advancement of Community Based Rehabilitation (ICACBR)
- CBR Africa Network
- University of Sydney. Monitoring Manual and Menu for CBR and Other Community-based Disability Inclusive Development Programs (2014)
- WCPT Community Based Rehabilitation
- World Health Organization Community Based Rehabilitation
- Consortium for the Humanities, Ethics and Professionalism (CHEAP)
- Critical Physiotherapy Network
- GHD Facebook
- GHD Twitter
- Global Health Next Generation Network
- Global Outreach Physical Therapy Network (GO-PT)
- Global Health Special Interest Group
- The Global Community of Practice for Rehabilitation
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy - LinkedIn forum on working and studying in another country
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy - Students
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy Network for Health Promotion in Life and Work (HPLW)
Agences de Financement
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA) Grants
- CPA Congress Auditor's Desk
- Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Grand Challenges Canada
- Health Volunteers Overseas
- International Development Research Centre
- Rotary International
- The United States Agency for International Development
Santé Mondiale: Éthique
- Global Health Gateway: 10 Ethical Principles
- Pippa Biddle. (2014). The Problem with Little White Girls (and Boys): Why I Stopped Being a Voluntourist.
- Youtube. (2012). Africa for Norway - new charity single out now!
- Sirolli, E. (2012). Want to Help Someone? Shut Up and Listen! TED Talk.
- Damberger, D. (2011). What Happens When an NGO Admits Failure. TED Talk.
- Benatar, S. & Brock, G. (2011). Global Health and Global Health Ethics. Cambridge University Press.
- Using an Ethical Decision Making Model in Absence of Clear Medical Diagnoses: Dispatches Volume 2 Issue 9 (p.13-14)
- Student Corner – Global Health Ethics: physiotherapy scope of practice where there is no doctor: Dispatches Volume 2 Issue 9 (p.18-20)
- A Call for a Critical Examination of Ethics in Global Health Initiatives in Physical Therapy Education: Dispatches Volume 2 Issue 7 (p.20-22)
- Article - a view of ethics from atop the soapbox: Dispatches Volume 2 Issue 3 (p.22)
- Pinto AD, Upshur REG. 2009. Global health ethics for students. Developing World Bioethics 9(1):1-10.
- I've come to help: Can tourism and altruism mix? (2006)