Brighton Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Full Time Registered Physiotherapist to join our collaborative team in Brighton, ON!
$2500 Signing Bonus!
We are a competitive group looking for a new team member that can help bring us to victory and celebrate the win!
Are you looking to join a leading-edge and dynamic healthcare team? Physical Therapy is an important part of our collaborative healthcare team which provides outstanding care to our patients. pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients.
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Flexible benefits package (health and dental) and wellness days
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable percentage-based income
- Relocation assistance and performance bonuses available for permanent employees
- Generous Professional Development and Education Allowance
- Opportunity to carve out and advance your career path
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college
- Effective at developing relationships with interdisciplinary clinic teams
- Focused on building self-efficacy, empowerment and instilling motivation in patients
- Comfortable working a combination of in-person and virtual care
- New Grads are welcome to apply
- Terms: Full Time
pt Health I 25 Years of Exceptional Care I Great Place to Work Certified
pt Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please call us at 1 (866) 872-0587 or email Human Resources if you require accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.