onTrack Occupational Therapy Services (onTrack), a division of Santé Circle Health, is currently looking for several Registered Physiotherapists with an interest in Industrial Physiotherapy for immediate opportunities in the Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario.
onTrack is looking for Physiotherapists who will deliver on-site physiotherapy services at a local auto-manufacturing company. This role is part of a multi-disciplinary healthcare team, which includes, Occupational Therapists, Kinesiologists, Medicine, and Orthopaedics. onTrack’s Physiotherapists, will work as part of a team in helping employees get their health and wellbeing back on track and proactively improving their safety, comfort, performance.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Treating acute work injuries, education on injury management and prevention, and return to work planning, implementation, and follow up;
- Conducting workplace/station assessments and job demands analysis;
- Providing recommendations on modifications and adjustments; and
- Collaborating with other healthcare team members on employee health, safety and wellness programs, education, and inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy;
- Registered, and in good standing, with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario;
- Strong orthopedic skills and exercise prescription, combined with experience or desire to excel in this unique industrial environment;
- Skilled in comprehensive treatment planning, including education, functional exercise and manual therapy;
- Experience with the treatment of repetitive strain injuries to the hands, arms, shoulders and back, and concussion is an asset;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Managing multiple priorities and time well; and
- Decision-making, based on clinical and functional assessments
- Comprehensive compensation package, which includes paid vacation, wellness and personal days;
- Excellent benefits package, which includes extended health, dental and vision care coverages;
- Collaborative and supportive work environment;
- Education allowance; and
- Professional development/career advancement opportunities.
Our healthcare team works rotating shifts (early day and late afternoon), which corresponds with employees’ shifts, so that we can provide continuity of care and shift coverage. Working shift rotation is a mandatory requirement.
This is a salaried, full-time, permanent position, which is not dependent upon client flow. Wages are experience-dependent and range from annual guaranteed salaries from $72,800 – $83,200, which increase with years of service.
onTrack is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contact: Kevin Beerbaul Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 519-804-1000, ext. 402