Physiotherapist- Austin Avenue Physiotherapy- pt Health – Coquitlam, BC
Austin Avenue Physiotherapy – pt Health, a division of Lifemark Health Care is looking for full-time Physiotherapist to join our team. The clinic has been well established in the fast-growing Austin Heights area where it has been serving the community for many years. There are a number of doctor’s offices and other health care services (eg: massage therapy clinic, acupuncturists, and fitness trainers) that provide a solid referral base for the clinic.
The right candidate must be motivated, passionate about what they do and be able to work independently and liaison with others. Practice will involve assessment and treatment of a variety of Physician referred, private, WCB and ICBC patients. We have several treatment rooms and an open gym. Front desk to perform administrative support such as billing and booking appointments. Other benefits the clinic offers are online charting, call centre and online booking and continuing education allowance.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
- 1-2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting (strong asset)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do – striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Competitive salary with benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
Interested in learning more? Visit our website www.lifemark.ca for more information or email email@example.com to apply directly.
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process