Pivotal Physiotherapy Northgate is looking for a full-time physiotherapist to absorb an established caseload. We are conveniently located in Northgate Mall near many medical clinics including the Bone and Joint Clinic and the Primary Care Network. We are an incredibly well-established clinic with the opportunity to treat a diverse population.
Pivotal Physiotherapy offers a full complement of orthopedic services and contracts, including private payers, disability companies, WCB, Alberta Health and MVA. We pride ourselves on having an outstanding learning and working environment with excellent opportunities for professional growth. Our clinic features an updated exercise and functional training space.
As a physiotherapist with Pivotal, you will benefit from working with and learning from fellow PTs with Intermediate & Advanced Diplomas in Manual and Manipulative Physical Therapy, Pelvic Health and Acupuncture, IMS & Kinetacore Dry Needling certification. Our renovated space allows for ample gym space and equipment to allow for active and evidence-based treatment.
Physiotherapists who join us can expect:
· Excellent split-fee remuneration (% to be discussed)
· Employee status with billable earnings, vacation pay and stat holiday pay
· Benefits packages including long-term disability
· Full reception services and online booking
· Full-time kinesiology support
· Mentorship and referrals from intra-clinic staff including massage therapy
· One-on-one treatment with ample gym space to foster evidence-based active treatment
· Yearly educational allowance
· Direct patient care including assessment and treatment of an orthopedic caseload.
· Maintaining a growing caseload while being an integral part of the team.
· Goal oriented treatment with the use of outcome measures and statistics to measure success with clients.
· Eagerness to promote physiotherapy in the community.
· Licensed to practice in Alberta with malpractice insurance
· MScPT or BScPT degree
· Strong evidence-based practice and continued interest in developing orthopedic manual and needling skills
· New graduates encouraged to apply