(b) Full-time, (c) Part-time
September 22, 2023
Waterview Physiotherapy is seeking a Registered Physiotherapist to join our team and tackle our wait list. This is an opportunity to be a member of an exciting and energetic culture that is supportive, evidence-informed, and multi-disciplinary!
We offer you:
· Weekly assessments guaranteed to build your caseload quickly
· Clinical mentorship addressing the pain-science, and orthopaedics.
· Employee wellness program
· Full time compensation ranges from $75,000 to $95,000 annually (we’ll show you how)
· $1000 signing bonus
· $1000 annual education allowance
· Paid subscription to Mentorship Bootcamp, a library of online, practice management and clinical education courses.
· Full administrative support. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
· Brand new expanded clinic
· Career advancement options available, new grads welcome!
We believe in MENTORSHIP!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad we help you sharpen and add new skills to your clinical toolkit. As clinicians our learning never ends. We have weekly practice innovation meetings; monthly interdisciplinary rounds and you meet with your assigned clinical mentor bi-weekly to:
1. Practice new and advanced techniques to build and sharpen your skills
2. Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
3. Learn how to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to get even better outcomes
4. Design a roadmap for your professional development and certifications.
Contact Amberly Horton if you have the same CORE VALUES:
Communication. Respect. Integrity. Resilience. Accountability. Excellence.
We believe in creating a positive environment where people can get back to doing what they love.
We believe in playing as a team and supporting each other towards reaching our goals and those of our patients
We believe that every team member plays a vital role in the Waterview staff and patient experience.
Waterview Physiotherapy is an equal opportunity employer.