Physiotherapist – Lifemark Physiotherapy Byron Village
Status: Permanent Part-Time
Location: 1255 Commissioners Rd. West, London, ON
As one of Canada’s largest rehabilitation companies, Lifemark Health Group is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. When you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Physiotherapist who shares this same philosophy. If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
- Graduate in Physiotherapy from a duly recognized university.
- Registered in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Completion of advanced orthopedic courses or specialization in Pelvic Health, Concussion or
- Vestibular training is a strong asset.
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Key functions and responsibilities:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients.
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress and ensuring quality improvement in the delivery of patient care.
- Communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders to achieve service excellence.
- Engaging in continuous learning, mentorship and skills development.
- Flexibility to work with our understanding Clinic Director
- Competitive compensation
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Pathways for clinical leadership
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply directly.
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.