healthOne Physiotherapy & Hand Clinic is looking for a dynamic and talented general orthopaedic physiotherapist to join our team. The position is full or part-time in our very busy private practice, Mission, BC location.
The successful candidate requirements:
- A physiotherapist registered with CPTBC to practice in British Columbia. New grads welcome.
- Certification in IMS/Dry Needling preferred (or have an interest in obtaining this certification)
What we offer:
- Signing Bonus based on your years of experience, qualifications and full versus part-time with us (minimum $2000).
- Relocation assistance.
- Flexible work schedule. Most of our team work a 4-day work week.
- Immediate full caseload of physiotherapy patients with a variety of diagnoses
- You structure your day. Typically, new patients are 30 mins and subsequent visits are 15-30 mins but we can discuss if you’d like to do something different.
- Work as an independent contractor OR salaried – your choice.
- Compensation will be VERY competitive and based on experience (minimum >$100K for full-time)
- Extended Medical Benefits plan
- Full administrative & Physiotherapy Assistant support to make your day go smoothly.
- We utilize an electronic charting system called ‘Jane’ which offers lots of resources and the ability to chart from home.
- We do all the marketing, provide business cards, clinic swag and more.
- Mentorship customized for your level of expertise.
- In-house professional development courses free to our team.
- Bright, clean and spacious clinic with all the usual therapeutic modalities.
- We have 3 clinics located in the beautiful, ‘outdoor paradise’ of the Lower Mainland area of Vancouver. There’s always opportunities to work at our other clinics.
- Fun social events with the team!
If you’re interested in joining our team, check out our website www.healthonephysio.ca to see our mission statement, core values and the members of our team. If you think it’s time to take your career in a fun and rewarding direction, simply email Jenifer Jones, Co-owner, at email@example.com
Apply by email