Are you a registered Physiotherapist looking to highlight your knowledge and skills? We currently have exciting opportunities for you to bring your excellent experience to our Physiotherapist departments. We currently have full time, part time, temporary and casual positions available in both acute and primary care.
Who we are
Northern Health covers an area of nearly 600,000 square kilometers and offers health services in over two dozen communities and 55 First Nation’s communities. We deliver hospital and community-based health care for a population of 300,000.
Employing more than 7,000 staff throughout the region, Northern Health provides exceptional health services for Northerners, through the efforts of dedicated staff and physicians, in partnership with communities and organizations in Northern BC.
There is a wide variety of career opportunities available in our two dozen hospitals, 25 long-term care facilities, public health units and many other offices providing specialized services.
What Northern Health has to offer you!
· Comprehensive benefit packages including MSP, extended health/dental and a municipal pension plan for part-time and full-time employees. Casuals have the option of paying for benefits.
· Four weeks vacation with one year of continuous service
· Relocation Incentive is available for these positions
· Employee referral program
Employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
· “Loan Forgiveness Programs” offered through the Federal and BC Government
· Spectacular outdoor activities and the shortest commutes in BC
The physiotherapist is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, educating and evaluating patient response to physiotherapy treatment. The physiotherapist is part of an interdisciplinary team, and assists with the hospital and departmental goals and objectives including continuing quality improvement activities.
· Masters in Physiotherapy and/or Rehabilitation Medicine.
· Registered member of the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia.