- UP TO $2500 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Relocation Bonus (if applicable)
- Autonomy over schedule and flexibility
- Education Funding
- Self-directed funding for mental health, wellness and/or retirement savings funding
- Billing Application to allow you to bill and dictate notes while in the community
- Supportive Organizational Culture
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Staff Meetings
- Paid monthly Supervision from an experienced PT Supervisor
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits + Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Strong administrative/clinical/IT support
- Work within a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment
- Diverse Caseload
- Exciting company events (including our wonderful annual Retreat!)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
What do you need to be successful?
- You are client centered and enjoy collaborating with a multidisciplinary team
- You are a motivated self starter with superior technical, verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong computer skills (i.e. ability to work in MS Word and Outlook
- You have a Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
- You are a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- You have a valid Drivers License and access to a vehicle
What is a day in the life of a FA Physiotherapist?
- You will provide initial in-home/in-hospital assessments
- You will assess and treat individuals suffering from various neurological and orthopedic disorders and injuries
- You will help patients in establishing and meeting meaningful goals within their home and in a community setting
- You will liaise with a variety of community partners and rehab professionals to facilitate client goals and independence
- You will maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions and establishing personal networks
Who Are We?
FunctionAbility is one of Ontario’s leading providers of multidisciplinary rehabilitation services. We provide expert assessment and treatment services province wide to people who suffered traumatic and acquired neurological injuries and severe orthopedic injuries. We are proud of our supportive vibrant culture and our amazing therapists that continue to provide focus and individualized care for our clients!
We are proud to continue to be an award-winning accredited company starting with Rehabilitation Company of the Year (2014), Consumer Choice Award (2016) Business Achievement Award (2019) and most recently Accredited with Commendation (2021)!
FunctionAbility is an equal opportunity employer and provides accommodation for job applicants in accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you are an individual with a disability and you need accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact Human Resources.