As Canada’s largest physiotherapy company, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. When you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Physiotherapist who shares this same philosophy.
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
Location: Lifemark Physiotherapy Kamloops
Start date: Flexible
Status: Full Time employee
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
• Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
• Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
• Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
• Delegating treatment to Registered Kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapy Assistants
• Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
• Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred)
• Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
• Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Team:
• Provisional/Full Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
• Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do – striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun!
We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
• Competitive salary with Extensive benefits package
• Annual continuing education allowance
• Internal Training opportunities
• Vacation & 5 Wellness Days
• 30% Discount at Shoppers Drug Mart
• Eligibility to join Loblaw Employee Share Ownership Program
• Growth opportunities & Pathways for Clinical Leadership
• GoodLife Fitness discount
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.
Interested in learning more? Visit our website www.lifemark.ca for more information.