Fee For Service/Guaranteed Pay for the first 3-6 months
Signing Bonus : $2,500
Relocation Bonus: $2,500
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic team of industry experts and make your mark as one of the best in the field, upholding exceptional standards of work and quality? If so, look no further! Be our Physiotherapist at Lifemark Physiotherapy Blackburn & Taylor Kidd, a proud member of the Lifemark Health Group Company, Canada’s premier and most comprehensive healthcare management organization. We run multidisciplinary programs at this clinic, giving you diversity in your patient population. On this team you will work directly with Canadian Veterans, bettering the lives of those who have served our country as well as community funded care and much more. At Lifemark we’re dedicated to one belief: when you move better, you feel better. If this philosophy resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
- Competitive wages
- Paid Vacation and Wellness days
- Mentorship and support for new graduates
- Up to $1500 yearly education allowance
- Shoppers Drug Mart 30% Employee discount
- Employee share ownership plan
- Opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians and the satisfaction of being on a driven team
- Flexibility in building your perfect schedule with our understanding Clinic Director
- Pathways for clinical and corporate leadership
- Administrative team to facilitate paperwork, booking, and billing – including online scheduling
- Nationally recognized brand with a strong digital presence
- Diverse, stable caseload with the flexibility to integrate pre-existing clients
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package for permanent employees.
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Registered in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- New Graduates with licenses are welcome to apply.
- Experience treating clients in an outpatient rehabilitation clinical setting is a definite plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-disciplinary work environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Demonstrated to hit the ground running and able to start work with minimum supervision.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning.
- Continuously evaluate client progress and drive quality improvement in patient care delivery.
- Collaborate with other rehabilitation professionals at the clinic.
- Utilize e-charting software for documenting treatment sessions and recommendations.
- Manage a caseload in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve service excellence.
- Engage in continuous learning, mentorship, and skills development.
- Network to promote Lifemark Health PT programs with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers