What’s your therapy?
Whether it is kayaking or mountain biking, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy fresh air while feeling energized doing what you love.
Enjoy great benefits, gain exposure to unique practice settings and, of course, soak up Vancouver Island’s beautiful landscapes… your way!
Island Health is hiring full-time, part-time and casual Physiotherapists across Vancouver Island. Relocation allowance up to $5,000 may be available.
No matter what the setting you choose to work in, you can feel confident knowing that you will be surrounded by a supportive group of staff who will be there to assist you and share their knowledge.
Why work here?
- Flexible schedules
- Excellent Employer-paid benefits package
- Professional development
- Paid time off (20 days per year)
- Paid sick days
- Parental leave top up and accrued vacation during parental leave
- Ability to move within the organization
All regular and temporary positions are eligible for an employer-paid benefits package including dental and prescription coverage, Municipal Pension Plan, long-term disability and extensive extended health plan, plus paid time off.
To join our team, you will have:
- Registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC)
- Graduation from a recognized Physiotherapy program
- A valid British Columbia driver’s license may be required for some positions.
Visit our website and sign up to connect with a recruiter today!
About Vancouver Island
Have you ever dreamed of living on the West Coast, surrounded by pristine nature, towering forests and the ocean? Vancouver Island residents live in one of the warmest climates in Canada. Hiking, running, paddle boarding, kayaking, and fishing can be enjoyed year round, with skiing available in the winter months. The relaxed pace, easy access to outdoor activities – whatever lifestyle you’re looking for, we have it here.