Horizon Health Network is currently recruiting for multiple Physiotherapists to join our team in the Miramichi, Moncton, Saint John, St. Stephen, and Fredericton areas.
Horizon Health Network is the largest regional health authority – and one of the largest employers – in New Brunswick, and the second-largest health authority in Atlantic Canada. Our leadership and health care providers are experts in diverse areas of health and community services and provide services to a half a million people.
To learn more about us and our facilities visit: https://horizonnb.ca/about-us/
Horizon Health Network offer opportunities to work in our hospitals or in community-based positions with our Addictions and Mental Health teams across New Brunswick.
These opportunities are Permanent Full-time positions, with a competitive salary of $34.0931 to $40.6698 per hour. Horizon offers Relocation Assistance, and a $5000 Recruitment Incentive. Written and verbal communication in English is essential.
University degree in a related field.
Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapist of New Brunswick and eligible for membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
Ability to perform the duties of the position.
Good work record.
Written and spoken competence in English is required.
The Physiotherapist is responsible for:
• Assessing, planning, and providing therapy to individuals and groups
• Maintaining clinical records and documentation
• Providing guidance and support to therapy assistants and other health care providers
• Participating in interdisciplinary care planning
• Preparing and presenting information and education sessions
• Providing mentoring and support for students
• Participating in developing, maintaining, and evaluating policies and procedures
• Participating in developing and sharing information related to clinical skill sets, best practices and clinical
Interested? Apply Today!
Derek Schriver our Talent Acquisition Specialist is waiting to hear from you.
Email Derek today @ Derek.Schriver2@HorizonNB.ca
To learn more about our career opportunities, visit our career site at www.myhorizoncareer.ca