Come work and play in Canada’s Wilderness City! We have an opportunity for a Full-time Physiotherapist in our growing clinic.
Private practice experience is preferred but we welcome new grads who want to learn and grow. Interest in pursuing manual therapy or other specialty training is an asset. You have effective communication and documentation skills and are keen to join a positive clinic that values a client-centered approach within a supportive team.
Our Clinic Offers:
- Mentoring and collaboration with physiotherapists who have advanced training and specialties.
- Practice under mentorship for new grads.
- Limitless opportunities for professional growth. We assist with orthopaedic or specialty training of your choice.
- Excellent admin/aide support, online charting and booking.
- We value work/life balance with flexible scheduling and travel bonuses. We offer an excellent income, comprehensive benefit plan, generous education allowance.
- 6500 signing bonus with relocation support.
An exceptional outdoor lifestyle with all the culture and amenities of a capital city. Enjoy world-class hiking, mountain biking, paddling, skiing, fishing/hunting as well as dance, yoga, climbing and a vibrant music and arts scene. Easy access to the big city with daily 2 hour flights to Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton and direct service to Toronto, Victoria, Kelowna and Yellowknife. Northern tax deduction and travel credits, no provincial sales tax, and median house prices lower than most larger centers in Canada. Opportunity to experience Northern and Coastal indigenous culture. Alaska’s Inside Passage and Pacific Ocean is a short drive away:
To apply contact Kristy at firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.