MSK MRI for Beginners
Title: MSK MRI for Beginners
Date: Saturday, May 15, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EDT
Registration Fee: $250
To provide a practical, stimulating, step by step guide on interpretation of MSK MRI.
Suitable for health care professionals with an interest in interpreting musculoskeletal MRI in their clinical practice.
- Assumes little or no prior experience in MSK MRI.
- Covers most commonly performed MSK MRI studies: knee, shoulder, and lumbar spine.
- Taught by a practicing consultant musculoskeletal radiologist with extensive experience in MSK MRI and teaching.
- Focuses on concepts someone new to MSK MRI may find challenging.
- Case-based, hence relevant to day-to-day practice.
- Covers most common pathology enabling participants to make an immediate start.
- Discusses requesting, triaging, and protocolling, in addition to interpreting MSK MRI based on clinical presentation.
- Limited number of delegates to facilitate interactivity.
- Six CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists, UK.
To register, please send an email to email@example.com for course details and a registration form.
To learn more, please click here.