Notification will be sent to the main presenter by mid-January, 2020.
When notified of acceptance, the main presenter is required to accept their offer by return email by January 24, 2020. All presenters must register for Congress 2020 by February 28, 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- The abstract submitted adheres to the abstract submission guidelines outlined above.
- The text of the abstract along with the names and affiliations, poster, Powerpoint presentations and/or additional documents as requested will be published on the Congress website and book of abstracts, as well as CPA’s PD Marketplace and that this will not raise any copyright issues.
- A submission as a particular presentation format may be changed to a different format following review in order to be accepted and included in the programme.
- Presenters may be recorded for live streaming. A recording of the presentation and a copy of the slides may be published online via CPA’s PD Marketplace after Congress.
- It is the responsibility of the main presenter to submit the abstract. They are the main contact whose responsibility it is to communicate with other co-authors and ensure that they register to be included in the programme.
- All accepted presenters must confirm acceptance by January 24, 2020 and register by February 28, 2020 to confirm acceptance of their offer in the program. If accepted presenters are not registered by this date, they may be removed from the program.
- All presenters are available to present at Congress on May 28 and/or May 29 and/or May 30, 2020 in Ottawa, Ontario.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Chantal Lauzon, PT, at email@example.com or 1-800-387-8679 ext. 252