Private Practice Division News
A New Tool to Look Forward To
Hey CPA Members,
I hope you are having an amazing 2020 so far! We are currently planning a content-rich, impactful, and game-changing calendar for our membership.
Our single goal is an epic tool that allows you to have your absolute best year yet!
Seeking Your Talents for Open Executive Positions
We currently have four executive positions that have recently innovated to better suit the membership:
1. Education & Innovation Executive
- Connect with leading coaches, tech companies, and suppliers to create content for our leading blog
- Help advise a calendar for content
- Inspire ideas and problems that can be answered by experts in the field
2. Digital Media & Communications Executive
- Collaborate and assist in digital media marketing and communications strategies
- Help innovate and inspire social media content
- Help assist in Webinar Web tasks
3. Live Events Help Executive (2 positions)
- Help assist in our upcoming PPD Entrepreneurs + Clinic Owners Meetups
4. Preferred Provider Executive
- Create partnerships with suppliers, tech companies, and insurance companies to get preferred provider discounts
- Currently in the works: PPD exclusive Extended Health Care Plan for individuals, but at group rates
If you would like to be a part of the Leadership Executive Team, this is your chance!
To apply: Create a 60-seconds or less video on which position you would like to apply for and why you would be a great fit on the PPD Executive Team to email@example.com. OR you can send us a DM at @cpaprivatepractice or @physiokarim on Instagram.
Looking forward to being part of your success!