Recruit a Member
CPA’s Recruit a Member program recognizes and rewards members who actively enlist new members.
CPA and its Branches will reimburse you for every physiotherapist* or physiotherapist assistant colleague that you recruit into full membership.
Recruiting is easy! Here’s how to get started:
- Engage a non-member physiotherapist, physical rehabilitation therapist or physiotherapist assistant by telling them about the benefits of CPA membership.
- Send the non-member to CPA’s website to sign up.
- Email the CPA recruitment team with your name, member number and the name and province of the recruited member(s).
- Repeat the process with as many non-members as you can!
- Must be in one of the Practising A, Practising B, Non Practising or physical rehabilitation therapist categories.
- New recruits must pay the required membership dues prior to the refund delivered.
- Recruited members must be either new to the association or not have been a member within three years.
- Recruitment in regions where CPA membership is mandatory is ineligible for this program (Newfoundland and Labrador).
- Member recruitment takes place throughout the entire year, with no limit to the number of valid members recruited.
- Members who recruit after April 1 will receive 50% of the listed amount.
- Refund payments will take place December 1st, April 1st and September 1st annually.
- Refunds will be provided as credit towards current membership fee (if paying by PAPP), or will be applicable to the following year's membership fee
To get reimbursed for recruiting a new CPA member, please contact us at email@example.com