Open Call: Seeking a CPA member to Join CAPR’s Evaluation Services Committee
The CPA is working together with CAPR as they are seeking new members to join the Evaluation Services Committee (ESC). The ESC provides proactive, strategic advice and recommendations to CAPR’s Board of Directors to assure leading-edge evaluation services.
As announced in January, CAPR are now seeking broader representation from key Canadian physiotherapy organizations, including the CPA.
CPA members are invited to put their names forward for consideration by the CPA, by completing and emailing the application form and a recent resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 21, 2022*. If you require this communication in a different format, or if an accommodation is required in order to fully participate in this opportunity, please notify email@example.com.
The Evaluation Services Committee is seeking the following experience, expertise and competencies:
The ESC is comprised of members who have varied experience, knowledge and expertise in one or more of the following:
- entry-level physiotherapy practice in Canada through one of the following:
- direct clinical practice
- regular supervision of senior level physiotherapy students
- mentorship of new physiotherapy graduates
- participation in a physiotherapy entry-level education program as a faculty member, tutor or similar role
- supervisory or management experience of health care personnel including physiotherapists (e.g., Manager, Professional Practice Leader)
- high stakes licensure assessment
- measurement and evaluation
- credentials evaluation
- regulation of physiotherapists, expertise in registration an asset
- research and quality assurance
The National Physiotherapy Advisory Group (NPAG) members (which includes CPA, CCPUP and PEAC), are each invited to put names forward. Applicants are also welcomed to submit applications to fill other currently vacant positions on the Evaluation Services Committee.
Learn more about this opportunity here: https://www.alliancept.org/get-involved/evaluation-services-committee/
*Please note: the open call for NPAG members to join the ESC will close once geographic representation and diversity of competencies, expertise and experience are identified and represented on the committee.
Questions about this open call?
Contact CPA via firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact CAPR via Kathy Davidson, National Director, Evaluation Services, email@example.com