TD Merchant Services preferred pricing program for CPA members
Payment solutions you can count on
- Interac Direct Payment: $0.05 on Interac Direct Payment receipts with electronic deposits
- Visa: 1.47%
- MasterCard: 1.54%
- Discover: 1.70%
Download TD's CPA preferred pricing program here.
Features and Benefits
Save time, money and paperwork by sending your deposits directly to a TD Canada Trust business account
- Get support by telephone 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Process your transactions through secure point-of-sale terminals
- Build customer loyalty with gift card programs
- Save time by processing transactions through the Internet
- Manage your business effectively with Online Reporting
- Access an experienced sales team to help you meet your payment processing needs
- Get a free comparative cost analysis to ensure you’re receiving the best value on your processing services
TD Generation - All-In-One: Designed for businesses requiring a countertop point-of-sale solution for accepting debit and credit payments, this all-in-one device brings the added convenience of built-in contactless payment acceptance and PINpad.
Freedom IV: If your business processes more than $100,000 in sales annually and you need countertop point-of-sale terminals, then the Freedom IV could be right for you. This popular, easy-to-use terminal lets you offer your customers a wide variety of payment options and provides speedy authorization capability for Visa*, MasterCard®, Interac®1 Direct Payment, American Express®2 and other major credit cards. The Freedom IV is user-friendly and equipped with multiple communication capabilities.
For more information and to apply, please contact:
Regional Sales Executive
Cell: 514 226-3006 | Fax: 450-969-3003
*This page provides links to non-CPA websites that provide additional information about services and from which products and/or services may be made available to you. By clicking on the provided links, you will leave the physiotherapy.ca website and enter a non-CPA website. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by the CPA of the linked website or information contained therein or of their security or privacy practices. If you decide to access such non-CPA websites and/or purchase any products or services from the owners or operators of such websites, you do so at your own risk and the CPA shall have no responsibility to you in relation to such access or purchases.