Women's Health Division Awards
The Women's Health Division is happy to announce that the applications for our awards are now open!
The awards include:
- Jodi Boucher Leadership Award in Women's Health and/or Pelvic Health
- New Graduate Award in Women's Health and/or Pelvic Health
- Award for Advanced Training in Women's Health and/or Pelvic Health
- Bursary for Attending a Conference in Women's Health and/or Pelvic Health
- Student Canadian Physiotherapy Association Congress Bursary
Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
For full details, please click here.
Post-Congress Course: Clinical Pilates with a Pelvic Perspective
Date: Sunday, May 31, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (1hr lunch break at 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM)
- Apply pelvic specific cues, positioning techniques, and modifications into Clinical Pilates exercise prescription.
- Select and prescribe appropriate Clinical Pilates exercises for prenatal and post-partum populations.
- Create a safe and progressive post-natal rehabilitation treatment program.
- Access course manual for class templates and resources to support clinical practice and continue lifelong learning in Clinical Pilates and pelvic health.
For more details, please click here.