Foundations of Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy
This course is designed as a review of entry-level-to-practice knowledge and skills specific to cardiorespiratory physiotherapy. It is intended for physiotherapists who would like to review basic cardiorespiratory principles and skills in assessment and treatment for patients with a variety of cardiorespiratory conditions.
This course will:
- Review basic lung and thoracic anatomy and physiology
- Review the components of a comprehensive patient assessment within the context of patients with cardiorespiratory conditions
- Review a variety of cardiorespiratory treatment techniques complete with indications & contraindications
- Assist you in the interpretation of cardiorespiratory assessment findings and develop appropriate goals for the treatment of basic cardiorespiratory conditions
- Increase awareness of best practice guidelines and evidence-informed practice for a variety of pathologies and diseases commonly seen in a cardiorespiratory context
- Improve advanced clinical reasoning skills in assessment and treatment
Cost: $300 non-CPA members
$210 CPA Members
$180 CRD members and students- reach out to email@example.com to obtain discount code!