|Event Registration Type||Super Early Bird Rate- In Person** End December 31, 2022||Early Bird Rate- In Person** End April 30, 2023||Regular Rate – In Person** After April 30, 2023|
|Full Health & Wellness Program (Includes Run for Research, Daily Morning Yoga)||$50||$50||$50|
|A la Carte: Run for Research||$25||$25||$25|
|A la Carte: Morning Yoga Day 1||$20||$20||$20|
|A la Carte: Morning Yoga Day 2||$20||$20||$20|
|A la Carte: Morning Yoga Day 3||$20||$20||$20|
|Additional Party with a Purpose Ticket||$85||$85||$85|
* To receive the CPA member rate, individuals must be a member in good standing at the time of the event.
**14.975% GST & QST will be added to your registration fee
One Day Pass
You can register for one day (Thursday, Friday or Saturday), and the cost is $300 CAD flat fee before tax.
- You will get access to everything listed below only for the day you are registered.
- One Day Pass does not include Party with a Purpose. If you would like to attend it can be purchased during the registration for $85 before tax.
Your registration gets you access to:
- All sessions, workshops, plenaries, keynotes, posters, Enid Graham Memorial lecture
- Tradeshow – full access, including Welcome Reception
- Daily breakfasts, refreshment breaks and lunches
- All networking opportunities including the Welcome Reception and Party with Purpose event
- Conference delegate bag
- Access to the event mobile app
- Post-Congress recordings of plenaries for on-demand viewing for up to 3 months
International colleagues can attend Congress 2023. Registration is based on the country/territory’s income levels. The countries which are defined by the World Bank as low-income and lower-middle-income are eligible for a discount on the registration fees for Congress 2023.
To find out if you are eligible to receive this discount, please click here to fill in the eligibility form. Once received, the CPA staff will confirm your discount via e-mail, along with a discount code to be used when registering for Congress.
Country/Territory Income Levels
High-Income & Upper-Middle-Income: As currently defined by the World Bank, these are high-income and upper-middle-income economies with a GNI per capita of $4,036 and above.
Lower-Middle-Income: As defined by the World Bank, these are lower-middle-income economies with a GNI per capita between $1,036 and $4, 045.
Low-Income: As defined by the World Bank, these are low-income economies with a BNI per capita of $1,035 or less.
Physiotherapists, physiotherapist assistants, physiotherapy technologist, retired physiotherapists, and entry-level students in lower-middle-income and low-income countries/territories are eligible for a reduced registration fee.
Thank you to the CPA’s Global Health Division for their support in ensuring our international colleagues and peers are accommodated at Congress 2023.