Vision, Mission & Strategy
Physiotherapy is your Essential Partner for Optimizing Health.
As the vital partner for the profession, the CPA leads, advocates, and inspires excellence and innovation to promote health.
The Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA) will act with integrity and loyalty to members at all times
The CPA values:
- The integration of evidence, clinical reasoning and therapeutic skills in practice
- Accountability to members, stakeholders and the public
- Unity of the profession across Canada
- Fair and democratic governance
- Meaningful, cooperative partnerships
- Proactive behaviour and innovation
- The richness of Canadian diversity
- Clear and concise communication
Promise to our members
CPA’s goal is to provide exceptional service, valuable information and connections to the profession of physiotherapy, across Canada and around the world.
Our Strategic Priorities
The CPA strives to achieve excellence in these priority areas:
- Promote the value of physiotherapy to the public and stakeholders
- Ensure equitable access to physiotherapy
- Champion excellence, innovations and professionalism in physiotherapy
- Enhance the organizational value and capacity of the CPA
Just as CPA National and the Components worked together in creating it, the plan will be implemented in collaboration, all stakeholders regularly reporting to each other and jointly making any necessary updates.