Health and Safety
Your well being is CPA’s #1 priority and we are dedicated to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment in compliance with federal, provincial and local governmental health departments.
We closely monitor and adhere to restrictions, mandates and recommendations provided from Public Health Canada and the Province of Quebec. This will include face masks, social distancing and vaccine compliance upon registration and check-in.
In accordance with the CPA COVID-19 policy, valid proof of COVID-19 vaccination must be presented in order to be allowed entry to Congress 2023. Individuals without valid proof of vaccination will be denied entry to Congress, exhibit and social event spaces. No refunds will be issued to individuals without valid proof of vaccination.
A number of sanitary measures are in place at the Quebec City Convention Centre, such as:
- Sanitization stations will be accessible throughout event venues
- Constant supply of fresh air to convention centre air spaces
- Reinforcement of cleaning and sanitization frequency of frequently used objects and surfaces
- Touchless automatic door openers for washrooms at the convention centre
- Convention centre: ready made meals to limit the handling of instruments, food and line-ups and the elimination of self-service stations
- Safety instructions posted on floors and walls
- Promotion of automatic drinking fountains, non-contact disinfectant gel, non-contact sinks
Quebec City COVID-19 Update: https://www.quebec-cite.com/en/about/coronavirus
Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus