Meghan Curle, MCISc(MT), MPT, FCAMPT + Kerri-Ann Swartz, MPT, BKin, FCAMPT
Foundational Concepts in Clinical Reasoning: Clinician Mentorship Program
A VIRTUAL PROGRAM WITH MENTORSHIP AT ITS CORE. ACCESSIBLE. AVAILABLE. BUILT FOR YOU.
CLINICAL REASONING IS THE CORNERSTONE OF CLINICAL PRACTICE.
Foundational Concepts in Clinical Reasoning works through a series of lectures, modules, cases, and real-time mentorship sessions to inform and develop the clinical reasoning process. Participants work independently, through a pre-recorded lecture series, as well as collaboratively, through weekly small group discussions and full cohort Q&A’s. Mentorship sessions, offered one-on-one and in a group setting, integrate weekly lecture content and apply learning to real-life scenarios, complex cases, and clinical challenges.
• Mentorship-driven and collaborative learning
• Interactive online learning
• Flexibility through a hybrid model with live sessions and self-paced content.
• Small cohort sizes encourage interaction, networking, collaboration, and sharing with your peers while maintaining a focused and individualized approach.
Online | 8-weeks | Autumn 2022: 30 SEP – 25 NOV 2022 | Cost:
$1425 $1140 + tax
Online | 8-weeks | Winter 2023: 03 FEB – 31 MAR 2023 | Cost: $1425 + tax
SHARE + SAVE: Join Evolve’s inaugural Mentorship Program. Connect, collaborate and share. As a thank you for your input, save 20%.
Whether you are new to practice, working on your own, or providing care in one of our country’s remote communities, this program is built for you. Our mentorship programs offer a virtual approach to professional development, allowing you – regardless of location, resources, or available services in your communities – the opportunity to grow.
• Improve your clinical reasoning and reflective practice
• Work through a clinical reasoning framework
• Integrate and discuss current evidence and its applicability to clinical scenarios
• Build a network and join a community of like-minded professionals
• Develop your expertise, build confidence, and advance your career
• Experience dedicated mentorship and peer-to-peer learning
A PROGRAM FOR RURAL + REMOTE PRACTITIONERS
• As a rural or remote community practitioner, your landscape is different. You’re not only supporting the health and wellness of your community, you’re an essential part of it. You’re sometimes the only one. Your caseload is full and complex, yet your resources are often limited and inaccessible. And opportunities for personal and professional growth aren’t easily available, nor are they specific to you, your needs, or your practice. We get it. And we’re here to help.
This course offers both live sessions and self-paced content giving you the freedom to learn where, when, and how suits you best. Each week offers 2-3 hours of online discussions and/or mentoring (live), and 1-hour of pre-recorded lecture content (self-paced).
• Weekly, self-paced modules
• Full-Text, Downloadable Literature
• Live, Virtual Q&A’s
• Case Discussions
• Weekly, 1:1 and Group Mentorship
• Unlimited Mentor Access
• Canadian-Trained FCAMPT Mentors
• Active Clinician Community
• Small Cohorts
• Member-Only Opportunities
• Continued Access to Module Content, and Community Discussion Forum
Mentorship Driven: Mentorship and collaboration are at the core of our program and integrated into the learning and development process. Why? Because Mentorship allows us to evolve. Mentorship doesn’t just shape clinicians; it shapes communities, and patient care as a whole.
Instructors + Mentors
MCISc(MT), MPT, FCAMPT, CAFCI, CGIMS
Lead Instructor + Mentor
Meghan is both a treating physiotherapist, focused on quality client care, evidence-informed treatments, and long-term recovery, as well as a clinician mentor, committed to Practitioner growth, collaborative care, and inclusivity. She holds a Master of Physical Therapy, a Master of Clinical Science (Advanced Health Care Practice), and certifications in Manual and Manipulative Therapy, Anatomical Acupuncture, and Gunn Intramuscular Stimulation, with further education in Craniosacral Therapy, Concussion Management and Rehabilitative Ultrasound. She is a Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapists (FCAMPT) as well as a registered mentor and instructor with the Orthopaedic Division.
MPT, BKin, FCAMPT, CGIMS
Instructor + Mentor
Kerri-Ann is an orthopaedic and pelvic health physiotherapist. She has a Master of Physical Therapy and has completed her Orthopaedic Fellowship in Manipulation and Manual Therapy. She is certified in McGill Method, Gunn Intramuscular Stimulation, and Myofascial Decompression (cupping). Kerri-Ann has post graduate specialized training in Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery, The Female Athlete, Rost Therapy, and Pre and Postpartum Athlete Training. A lifelong learner, Kerri-Ann is also pursuing her Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner (APP) Training for medical/surgical triage of complex cases. She is a Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapists (FCAMPT), a registered mentor and instructor with the Orthopeadic Division, as well as a Dry Needling instructor with Acupuncture Canada