The PEI Physiotherapy Association is the voice for physiotherapists and physiotherapy assistants in Prince Edward Island.
The PEI branch:
- Provides membership services to our members;
- Advocates for physiotherapy with government and other stakeholders
- Educates the public so they can understand the benefits of physiotherapy:
- to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle;
- to preventing or recover from disease or disability;
- to maximize the quality of life for all ages and abilities.
The PEI Physiotherapy Association provides leadership and direction to members in our province and supports the mission of the CPA to foster excellence in practice, education and research and promote high standards of health in Canada.
Board of Directors
Trish Helm Neima
If you have any questions regarding the rules and regulations of physiotherapy practice in NB, NL or PEI, please contact your local college.
The Atlantic Associations have a combined membership of over 750 members.
Contact the Branch
Your comments, questions and suggestions are welcome.