If you are looking to work with an active population, this is the opportunity for you!
We are boutique-style clinic that is located inside a concierge medical clinic and have a collaborative relationship with their doctor, nurse practitioners and nurses. Our administrative staff is exceptional and we also have a therapy dog in the clinic three times per week. We have a well-equipped gym space, private treatment rooms and provide one-on-one care to our patients. We offer flexible hours and competitive fee-for-service compensation.
For more information about the clinic and the services that we provide, please visit www.tosportrehab.com
We are looking for a physiotherapist that is passionate about providing patient-centered care and helping their patients achieve their goals. The practitioner is expected to independently manage their caseload – including assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning and delivery.
· A degree in Physiotherapy/ Physical Therapy
· Registered Physiotherapist in good standing with the Ontario Collage of Physiotherapists
· Personal professional liability insurance
· 2+ years of experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
· Strong organization, communication and collaboration skills
· Advanced manual therapy training
· Acupuncture and/or dry needling/IMS
· Experience/training in sport injury management
Locum Period: May 1st to September 30th, 2023
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org