Member Recruitment Program
The CPA’s Recruit a Member program recognizes and rewards members who actively enlist new members.
CPA and its Branches will provide you with a credit for every physiotherapist, physical rehabilitation therapist, or physiotherapist assistant colleague that you recruit into full membership.
Recruiting is easy! Here’s how to get started:
- Engage a non-member physiotherapist, physical rehabilitation therapist or physiotherapist assistant by telling them about the benefits of CPA membership.
- Send the non-member to CPA’s website to sign up.
- Email the CPA recruitment team with your name, member number and the name and province of the recruited member(s).
- Repeat the process with as many non-members as you can!
- Must be in one of the Practising A, Practising B, Non-Practising or physical rehabilitation therapist categories.
- New recruits must have completed their membership, and be active CPA members prior to the credit note being added to the recruiters’ CPA profile.
- Recruited members must be either new to the association or not have been a member within the past three years.
- Member recruitment takes place throughout the entire year, with no limit to the number of valid members recruited.
- Members who recruit after April 1 will receive 50% of the listed amount.
- Credits will be attributed to the following year’s membership dues.
To receive your credit for recruiting a new CPA member, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment in regions where CPA membership is mandatory is ineligible for this program (Newfoundland and Labrador).
- Alberta member residents will receive 50% of stated credit towards national fees.
- If you are a Quebec member resident, please contact us for the program details.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com, or call 1-800-387-8679