We are hiring Registered Physiotherapists with daytime, weekday availability to join our teams in Halifax (NS), Victoria (BC), and Coquitlam/Tri-Cities (BC)! The demand for our in-home rehabilitation services has never been greater, and we are looking to add exceptional Physiotherapists to our team. Our mobile Physiotherapists enjoy the freedom and flexibility they wish to achieve, while providing a rewarding service to older adults in their communities.
Our team consists of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, and Kinesiologists providing excellent collaboration and support.
We provide all of the online charting, scheduling, billing, and telehealth software you need to focus on client care!
If you are like most of our therapists, you are either a busy professional looking for work/life balance, a parent managing a growing family, or you have a public health position but are looking to change things up. We get it! Flexibility is key! Ideally you would be able to send your children off to school and be there when they get home. Take a day off for an important event. You would manage the days and times you work and wouldn’t feel guilty for taking a day off. Wouldn’t it be great to utilize your professional training at times that work for you? Our Physiotherapists enjoy freedom and flexibility while providing fulfilling work to older adults.
Along with flexibility, we value: teamwork, community, ongoing education, technology, and always going above and beyond to help our clients.
PhysioCare At Home is committed to helping seniors live healthy and fulfilling lives by providing in-home rehabilitation services that improve individuals’ mobility, independence, and overall health.
Our Core Values:
- Progress is Possible
- Movement is Medicine
- Consistency is Key
- Health is Wealth
You can expect:
- Excellent compensation and growth potential
- A dynamic team that meets regularly
- A supportive Office that takes care of all the logistics
- A no-pressure environment where client care is our top priority
- Consistent referrals close to your home or desired location
You should have:
- Geriatric/Neurological experience
- Knowledge of public & private healthcare systems
- A passion to serve seniors
- A desire for personal and professional growth
- A reliable vehicle and cell phone
If our Mission and Core Values resonate with you, we would love for you to apply!
- What is your daytime schedule availability from Monday to Friday?
- Are you currently practicing as a Registered Physiotherapist in Canada?
- Do you have experience working with older adults, and/or in the community setting?
- Do you have a valid Canadian drivers license and a reliable vehicle?