Skip to main content
CPA’s special interest and clinical practice Divisions offer
significant value-added benefits to members.
- Course: Introduction to Canine Rehab
- Course: Introduction to Equine Rehab
- Webinar: Pulmonary Rehabilitation in Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
- NOD Member Survey
- NOD Annual Members Meeting
- Call for Nominations for the Executive Team
- Call for Nominations for the Annual Awards
- Call for Blog Contributors
- OD Education - Improve Your Clinical Reasoning, Assessment & Treatment Skills
- OD Clinical Updates
- New Education Opportunities - Short Courses
- Webinar: The Childhood Physical Activity Disparity: What Can Paediatric Physiotherapists Do to Get Kids with Disabilities Moving?
- Webinar: Moving the Field Forward: What's New in Motor Assessments for Children in Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- Course: Paediatric Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Fee Coverage to be a Member of the International Federation of Sports Physical Therapy (IFSPT)
- Annual Members Meeting
- Women's Health Division Awards
- Post-Congress Course: Clinical Pilates with a Pelvic Perspective
- The NPAA is Looking for Leaders Like You!
- Call for Nominations for President-Elect
- President's Address
- University Updates