IMAGINE HAVING A FRAMEWORK TO GUIDE YOUR ASSESSMENT & TREATMENT OF DIZZINESS
This 16 hour hybrid course was developed specifically to help you build that framework combining the latest research with years of clinical experience.
Whether you work with a sports team, with seniors, in a hospital, or a bustling private practice are you looking to improve your understanding of dizziness? If so, you are not alone.
In this course we cover:
• Treating BPPV involving the posterior, lateral & anterior canals.
• Treatment progressions for vestibular hypofunction.
• Managing vestibular migraines.
• The reasons for and addressing persistent dizziness after a concussion.
• Treatment strategies for PPPD.
• Addressing dizziness & impaired balance with central vestibular disorders such as a stroke, cerebellar tumour, etc.
• Fall risk assessment & management.
• And more.
This foundational/intermediate level course is intended for physical therapists who see patients experiencing dizziness and/or unsteadiness.
Really, this course was made for you if you:
1. See a need in this area and would like some direction to know where to start.
2. Have dabbled in this area and feel limited due to lack of training.
3. Deal with athletes with concussion and want to know more that VOMS.
4. Have taken vestibular courses in the past and would like a refresher or update.
5. Are looking to specialize in an unique “niche” area.
6. Are considering ways to improve the quality of life for those in your community.
7. Are curious as to what the field of vestibular therapy is all about.
If any of these resonate with you, we cannot wait to work with you this October in Saskatoon!
Fee: $650 CDN
Further details about the course and registration can be found on the course info page at: https://courses.north49therapy.com/vestibular_therapy_hybrid.
Do not miss out on our other vestibular therapy learning opportunities by checking out our website at: https://courses.north49therapy.com/