Permanent Full Time Physiotherapy position
Our Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncturist and Client care team members are looking for another Physiotherapist to join us in Calgary to share in the challenge and fun of providing a great experience with excellent results for all our clients. We pride ourselves on having an outstanding learning and team-based working environment.
Our clinic offers:
– A great team environment: We empower people, inspire hope, and transform lives.
– Values: We are one team that understands our business and recognizes achievements. We are people focused and hold each other accountable to continually innovate while maintaining our trust and integrity with our clients and community.
– Structured Mentorship for: Manual Therapy, IMS dry needling, home exercise prescription, caseload management, custom clinic operations, regular 1:1 with mentor, specialized techniques, on-going coaching and feedback.
– Detailed on-boarding process to set you up for success.
– Collaborative Practice – become a member of an inter-disciplinary team
– Competitive compensation – Salary or commission. Starting at 65k to 90k per year, then increases the longer you stay with the team.
– Amazing Support Staff (ask our clients)
– Comprehensive Medical Benefits (drug, dental, optical, paramedical)
– Annual Generous Education Allowance or Professional dues reimbursement.
– Fully loaded rehab clinic with all the equipment.
– 30 minute appointments with ample treatment time to really showcase your skills.
· Baccalaureate or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
· Licensed with the College of Physical Therapists of Alberta (CPTA).
· Eligible for membership with Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA).
Pursue your Passion:
– Our clinicians are empowered to build the type of client caseload that they are passionate about and do what is necessary to accommodate the needs of our clients.
– Clinicians have an opportunity to find their niche, pursue their professional interests, improve their skills, customize their career path and learn from other clinicians with a shared interest.
– We have a diverse population of clients with a variety of diagnoses.
– We have an emerging leaders’ program for career advancement opportunities.
What we need:
– A team player, full time, great attitude for continuing to learn and grow your skills, ability to build rapport and trust with clients, willingness to learn and listen, some experience would be helpful, but new grads will do well in our environment, manual therapy level 2 would be great, but we’ll help you get there if you haven’t got there yet.
Still not sure?
– Check out our website: https://www.nosecreekphysiotherapy.com/physiotherapy-jobs-calgary-alberta/
– Call Lorna our Operations Manager at (403) 295-8590.
– Email your questions to one of our PT team members – Lorna will help with that connection.
Wondering if you are a good fit for each other?
– Come for a visit. We will set it up for you.
– Write a cover letter to let us know what makes your heart beat faster.
– Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– We would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be a positive team player with initiative and motivation to succeed.
See more at: www.nosecreekphysiotherapy.com
Candidates, please email cover letter along with resume to:
Blair Schachterle at: email@example.com
Phone: (403) 295-8590