Signing Bonus: $5000
Are you the glue that holds the team together and making positive and impactful engagement to the team and clients? Do you thrive on having the satisfaction of being on a driven team of industry experts and building a reputation for being one of the best in the industry with exceptional standards of work and quality on people’s health and wellness? If so, come and join us at Pro Physio & Sport Medicine Centres Vantage, a Lifemark Health Group company, Canada’s premier, largest and most comprehensive healthcare management organization and be our Clinic Director. We believe when you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Clinic Director who shares this same philosophy.
- Competitive wages
- Paid Vacation and Wellness days
- Mentorship and support for new graduates
- Up to $1500 yearly education allowance
- Shoppers Drug Mart 30% Employee discount
- Employee share ownership plan
- Opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians and the satisfaction of being on a driven team
- Flexibility in building your perfect schedule with our understanding Clinic Director
- Pathways for clinical and corporate leadership
- Administrative team to facilitate paperwork, booking, and billing – including online scheduling
- Nationally recognized brand with a strong digital presence
- Diverse, stable caseload with the flexibility to integrate pre-existing clients
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package for permanent employees.
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Registered in good standing as a Physiotherapist or Chiropractor in Ontario.
- Graduate in Physiotherapy or Chiropractic from a duly recognized university.
- Minimum of 1-5+ years of clinical and leadership experience.
- Completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset.
Key functions and responsibilities:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients.
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress and ensuring quality improvement in the delivery of patient care.
- Responsible for financial and clinical performance metrics of the clinic.
- Communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders to achieve service excellence.
- Coordinate operational activities with the team and demonstrate a strong presence in the clinic.
- Engaging in continuous learning, mentorship and skills development.
- Manage and resolve scheduling issues or changes that arise in the clinic
- Play an influential role in nurturing a sense of ownership across the workforce, so that employees feel empowered to use their judgment and experience to make sound decisions.
- Assisting in recruitment and hiring of staff.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers