***$2,500 signing bonus included***
Located on the beautiful Okanagan Lake, Kelowna is home to orchards, hiking trails, wineries and has great access to nature. The warm weather, beautiful parkland, and wonderful beaches provide excellent opportunity to indulge in various outdoor activities.
As Canada’s largest physiotherapy company, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. When you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Concussion trained Physiotherapist to join our Sport Medicine clinic in Kelowna. If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
Is work-life balance important to you? We provide you with flexible and accommodating work schedules. Our clinics are busy, yet our team brings energy and fun to the clinic every day.
Your Typical Day-to-Day
• Conduct thorough assessments of patients with concussions and pain conditions to determine their physical abilities, limitations, and treatment needs.
• Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
• Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
• Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
• Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Team:
• Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
• Vestibular rehabilitation and Concussion experience (Strong Asset)
- Competitive Compensation with excellent benefits package
- Paid Vacation and Wellness days
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- 30% discount at Shoppers Drug Mart
- Eligibility to join Loblaws Employees Share Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Pathways for clinical and corporate leadership
- Administrative team to facilitate paperwork, booking, and billing – including online scheduling
- Opportunities for mentorship as well as a positive and comforting work environment
- Nationally recognized brand with a strong digital presence
- Diverse, stable caseload with the flexibility to integrate pre-existing clients
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information
Lifemark Health Group promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.