- Assessing, Diagnosing and Treating clients with various conditions.
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning.
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery.
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients’ progress.
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care.
- Formulate personalized therapeutic exercise including testing and conditioning, neuro therapeutic approaches to improve strength, range of motion, and function.
- Utilize soft tissue and manual therapy techniques; including massage, spinal and peripheral joint mobilization, physical, electrotherapeutic and mechanical agents
- Have a strong foundation to provide education, consultation, health promotion and prevention services.
- New graduates welcome to apply.
MUST BE REGISTERED OR ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER WITH COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPISTS OF ALBERTA
Apply by email