Accel Physical Therapy is looking for a Registered Physical Therapist to join our well established and leading multidisciplinary clinic that is FCAMPT Certified. We are looking for a Physical Therapist who is passionate about furthering their career, is willing to learn and pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of patient care. The Owners of Accel are dedicated to the Physical Therapy Profession and to providing a nurturing clinic environment for Employees.
We are dedicated to quality treatment, continued learning, and helping clients achieve their goals. We work with many sports teams in Fort McMurray such as the AJHL Oil Barons, The Knights Rugby Club, The Monarchs Senior Semi-Pro Football team, Keyano College Huskies and Norfort Gymnastics Club. We have a great reputation in this community and we receive direct referrals from the Orthopedic Surgeons.
New Grads Welcome with an Attractive Recruitment Package:
· 3 month starting salary at $3200.00 biweekly to progress to commission-based pay on an as invoiced basis,
· $5000.00 signing bonus,
· $3000.00 per year Education Allowance,
· Extended Health Benefit Package including medical, dental, short- and long-term disability coverage,
· Free supervision from FCAMPT to work towards obtaining your Diploma in Advanced Integrative Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy and your FCAMPT,
· Mentorship from Senior PTs throughout your work day,
· Monthly education sessions with Owners to further your skills, and
· A schedule to provide you with more time with your clients.
Experienced Physical Therapists: Please contact Ashleigh to discuss your qualifications which will increase your recruitment package.
What you will need:
· Registered Physiotherapist in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Alberta
· Valid professional liability insurance
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work in an innovative and integrative team environment.
· Professional and friendly demeanor
· An interest in furthering your education in Manual Therapy, Acupuncture, Dry Needling, and Sports Physio
· Carry out comprehensive subjective and objective assessment to allow for adequate understanding of the patient’s medical history, symptoms, and goals for treatment
· Eager to learn new methods and share ideas and challenges with the other practitioners
· Interested in managing cases as part of a team
· Willing to collaborate with the other practitioners to provide the best outcome possible for the patient
· Develop and implement personalized treatment plans for each patient
· Provide patients with guidance, education, and expertise on all areas of their treatment
· Collaborate with other health care practitioners at Accel Physical Therapy to develop and implement short- and long-term patient care plans
· Document treatment notes electronically and ensure accurate documentation of all aspects of the patients care, from initial assessment to discharge
· Be organized with patient paperwork
· Document client care activity concisely and accurately, according to the College guidelines
· Uphold the mission, vision, and values of Accel Physical Therapy
What you will be responsible for:
· Build strong rapport and trust with patients from a variety of backgrounds
· Collaboration with other healthcare professionals
· Adequate communication with appropriate 3rd parties, such as referral sources, insurance companies, and other health care professionals
· Abide by the facilities high standards of maintaining patient confidentiality
· Adhering to facility business processes
· Participate in business and community development initiatives to drive growth
· Participate in ongoing clinical education
· Having fun in a supportive workplace culture
Contact Ashleigh Whiffen or Angie Martin directly for more information on this opportunity: