Body Work Physiotherapy and Myofascial Release Clinic is located in the east end of Ottawa Ontario. We have been serving the Orleans community since 2009. Our main expertise is the Men and Women’s health physiotherapy. We pride ourselves in excellent patient care and compassion.
We have established great referral sources in the community, and have a caseload just waiting for a dedicated and passionate registered physiotherapist with strong interpersonal skills to be part of our team!
We are looking for a part-time therapist that would bring a new perspective to excellent patient care.
As a physiotherapist, you will play a critical role in providing specialized therapeutic services to patients experiencing different musculoskeletal conditions.
– Assess and diagnose a patient’s physical conditions and develop personalized treatment plans based on the assessment findings
– Demonstrate and supervise appropriate therapeutic exercises techniques to patients and offer support and reassurance while actively listening to the patient’s concerns and addressing any questions or concerns
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of patient assessments, progress, and adjust treatment plans as necessary to ensure optimal outcomes
– Actively participate in continuing education and stay up-to-date with advancements in physiotherapy techniques
What we’re looking for:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy
– Registered member (in good standing) with College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
– New or recent grads who have an interest in further education and building rewarding careers are encouraged to apply!
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish trust and build rapport with patients
– Bilingual will be an asset
– Proven ability to work effectively with a strong understanding of time management and multitasking
– A commitment to continued learning and professional development and if interested to pursue women’s health education
Why Join Our Team:
– Collaborative and supportive work environment fostering professional growth and ongoing learning
– Warm and friendly team-based atmosphere
– Access to a diverse patient population
– Flexibility with booking time slots to allow more time with patients
– Morning and evening shifts to promote work-life balance
– Tuition reimbursement for professional development 1000$ per year
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $45.00-$55.00 per hour depending on experience level