$2,500.00 Signing Bonus is available!!!
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic team of industry experts and make your mark as one of the best in the field, upholding exceptional standards of work and quality? If so, look no further! Be our Physiotherapist at Lifemark Physiotherapy Four Corners, a proud member of the Lifemark Health Group Company, Canada’s premier and most comprehensive healthcare management organization; we’re dedicated to one belief: when you move better, you feel better. If this philosophy resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
At Lifemark, we walk the talk of our company’s Core Values: “We have fun,” We strive for simplicity,” We trust each other to do the right thing,” We go the extra kilometre,” and “We belong here.”
Team Collaboration: You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians who share your drive and passion.
Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive compensation package with an excellent benefits program for permanent employees.
Retail Perks: Take advantage of a 30% employee discount at Shoppers Drug Mart.
Invest in Your Future: Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Wellness and Vacation: We care about your well-being with paid wellness and vacation days for our full-time permanent employees
Education Opportunities: Access to an annual continuing education allowance of $1,500.00, with various internal training opportunities.
Refer-a-Friend: Our Employee Referral Bonus Program offers you a great opportunity to earn extra rewards.
Leadership Development: We provide pathways for both clinical and corporate leadership.
Specialty Services: Explore exciting specialty physiotherapy-based services, including pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab.
Stay Active: Benefit from a GoodLife Fitness discount.
Administrative Support: We have an administrative team to facilitate paperwork, booking, billing, and even online scheduling.
Community Engagement: As the National Partner of Special Olympics Canada, you can contribute to meaningful initiatives.
Mentorship and Comfortable Environment: Our work environment is both positive and comforting, with mentorship opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Strong Digital Presence: Join a nationally recognized brand with a powerful digital footprint.
Diverse Caseload: Expect a diverse, stable caseload with the flexibility to integrate pre-existing clients.
- Graduate in Physiotherapy from a duly recognized university.
- Registered in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Ideally, 1 – 3+ years of clinical rehabilitation experience, with advanced orthopedic courses being a strong asset, notably in the pelvic health program.
- New Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Proven ability to hit the ground running and work effectively with minimal supervision.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning.
- Continuously evaluate client progress and drive quality improvement in patient care delivery.
- Collaborate with other rehabilitation professionals at the clinic.
- Utilize e-charting software for documenting treatment sessions and recommendations.
- Manage a caseload in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve service excellence.
- Engage in continuous learning, mentorship, and skills development.
- Network to promote Lifemark Health PT programs with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as members of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers for more information.