Interior Health’s Penticton Regional Hospital (PRH) has an immediate permanent, full time Physiotherapist opening.
Shifts are 08:00 to 16:00 hours Monday through Friday.
With this opportunity comes eligibility to apply for reimbursement of registration fees
through the Health Sciences Association.
What we offer:
• Relocation allowance for eligible positions
• Employer paid comprehensive benefits package
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid vacation
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Job stability and team environment
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization in different areas of practice
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary
A Physiotherapist’s scope of practice may include Acute Inpatients (medical and surgical floors), Inpatient Rehabilitation, Outpatient Orthopaedics and/or Outpatient Neurological. Patient types will range from pediatrics to geriatrics, complex frail, medical and surgical. Services operate seven days per week. Most Physiotherapy and Rehab Assistant positions rotate, which allows exposure to different areas of practice.
Orientation includes dedicated time for online learning of Interior Health processes, 1:1
time with the practice lead, job shadowing of all team members and other orientation or
experiential opportunities identified by the employee. This position is suitable for a new
graduate or a seasoned therapist.
Join us in Penticton, B.C.! Apply today! Explore your potential while enjoying work-life
balance at shift’s end.
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Valid Driver’s license where required.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with
internal career exploration, send your question via email to
AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters