Princeton General Hospital (PGH) has an immediate permanent full time Physiotherapist opening.
With this opportunity comes eligibility to apply for reimbursement of registration fees
through the Health Sciences Association.
What we offer:
• Relocation allowance for eligible positions
• Employer paid comprehensive benefits package
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid vacation
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Job stability and team environment
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization in different areas of practice
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary
The Physiotherapist is based within PGH and Ridgewood Lodge and provides both acute inpatient and long-term care physical therapy services. PGH is a Community Hospital offering acute care, laboratory, and 24 hour emergency services. Ridgewood Lodge Long Term Care is a seniors’ care home adjacent to PGH with 37 private and semi-private rooms. Days of work are Monday to Friday with weekends and statutory holidays off. Enjoy rewarding work that creates immediate and lasting impact to patients/residents while working with a dynamic and supportive team that includes Community
Physiotherapists, Physiotherapist Practice Lead, Occupational Therapists and Rehab
Interior Health provides the opportunity to not only do the best job that you can possibly
do while you’re at work but it gives you the opportunity to look after yourself and to take
care of yourself outside of work.
Join us in Princeton, B.C.! Apply today! Explore your potential while enjoying work-life balance at shift’s end.
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Valid BC Driver’s license
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
orders and selected applicant(s) must comply. Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to
AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters
APPLY ONLINE NOW!