Physiotherapist – Karp Rehabilitation
Karp Rehabilitation a division of Lifemark Health Group is seeking a Full Time/Part Time Physiotherapist to join our team of dedicated therapists in Burnaby. If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
The successful candidate will be taking over the OR1 Program and also have the opportunity to work with acute cases if interested
Location: Tower West, 9304 Salish Ct, Burnaby, BC V3J 7C5
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
KARP Rehabilitation has a small clinic feel with the support and backing of a national rehabilitation network. KARP Rehabilitation offers multiple layers of support including clinical practice lead and peer mentorship. We support professional development through coaching and on-site mentorship as well as access to continuing education courses. Each mentorship plan is negotiated and collaboratively decided upon with the mentee. With larger support from Lifemark Health Group, you will have access to internal courses and webinars as well as in-services and virtual meet and greets.
• Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
• Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
• Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
• Delegating treatment to Registered Kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapy Assistants
• Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
• Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred)
• Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
• Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Team:
• Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
• 1-2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting (strong asset)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
• Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
Other Perks for our employees:
We live our values in everything thing we do – striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun!
We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
• Competitive salary with benefits package
• Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
• Paid Vacation and Wellness Days
• Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
• Eligibility to participate in Loblaw’s Employee Share Ownership Program
• Pathways for clinical leadership
• National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
• Employee discount at Shoppers Drug Mart
Interested in learning more? Visit our website www.lifemark.ca for more information.