Located on the beautiful Okanagan Lake, Kelowna is home to orchards, hiking trails, wineries and has great access to nature. The warm weather, beautiful parkland, and wonderful beaches provide excellent opportunity to indulge in various outdoor activities.
Lifemark Physiotherapy West Kelowna offers a positive and supportive environment, lots of friendly faces, a fun and experienced team to work alongside. If you’re a clinician who is just starting your career or looking for opportunities for growth? We provide the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor and be mentored in an Interdisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
Is work-life balance important to you? We provide you with flexible and accommodating work schedules. Our clinics are busy, yet our team brings energy and fun to the clinic every day.
Your Typical Day-to-Day
- Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Team:
- Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Previous experience with Dry Needling/ IMS would be considered an asset
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Physiotherapist is preferred
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
- Competitive Compensation with excellent benefits package;
- Option to work on a variable pay rate(split percentage)
- Paid Vacation and Wellness days
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- 30% discount at Shoppers Drug Mart
- Eligibility to join Loblaws Employees Share Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Pathways for clinical and corporate leadership
- Administrative team to facilitate paperwork, booking, and billing – including online scheduling
- Opportunities for mentorship as well as a positive and comforting work environment
- Nationally recognized brand with a strong digital presence
- Diverse, stable caseload with the flexibility to integrate pre-existing clients
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.