**$10,000 Signing Bonus + $5,000 Relocation Assistance Included ***
***Compensation: Competitive salaried position, and potentially 4 day work week or fee for service model available depending on candidate preference, health and dental benefits, continuing education allowance, wellness days, signing bonus, and relocation assistance***
Status: Permanent full-time,
Location: 197 Main St, Fredericton
Additional details: Strong Collaborative Interdisciplinary Team, working with veterans and a varied caseload!
Northside Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Full-Time Physiotherapist to join our collaborative team in Fredericton, NB! As one of Canada’s largest rehabilitation companies, we’re passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. When you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Physiotherapist who shares this same philosophy. If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic outpatient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
- Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
- Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Registered member (in good standing) with the Provincial college
- Effective at developing relationships with interdisciplinary clinic teams
- Focused on building self-efficacy, empowerment and instilling motivation in patients
- Comfortable working a combination of in-person and virtual care
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation package, including salary or fee for service model depending on candidate preference, health and dental benefits, continuing education allowance, wellness days, signing bonus, and relocation assistance
- Collaborative, interdisciplinary work environment
- Secure Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
- Mobile support for the online booking system – see your case schedule on your phone!
- Join as an Employee or Contractor
- Relocation assistance and performance bonuses available for permanent employees
- Generous Professional Development and Education Allowance with a wide variety of internal training opportunities available
- Career development pathways, including clinical leadership
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Shoppers discount
Pt Health I 25 Years of Exceptional Care I Great Place to Work Certified
Apply today! Visitwww.lifemark.ca for more information
Lifemark Health Group promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.